Preparation of neemastra in organic farming
Pest Managment Aug 01, 2020
Neemastrais natural insecticide or pesticide
Ingredients are as follows-
1.200 lit of water
10 lt of cow urine
2 kg cowdung
10 kg of Neem leaves
Time of preparation:Morning or evening
How to prepare: 1 .Mix all the components, stir clockwise.
2. Shadedplace, not expose to sunlight or rain.
3. Cover with cloth.
- Preparation time – keep it For 48 hours, stir twice in a day
- Quality or Shelf life – maximum 6 months.
- Pest control – Neemastra control caterpillar and sucking pest like mealy bug and aphids…
- Precautions – Do not mix water in the mixture/ sprinkle the same mixture.
USES: This neemastra is effective for sucking pest, which act as a systemic insecticide, help in reducing infestation of aphids, plant hoper, black hopper, thrips, mealy bugs etc.
Keywords: Neemastra, neem leaves, water, cow dung, cow urine,
Write up by: