Biodiversity Garden for parents struggling to find ways to encourage their kids to eat healthy and make them play
Biodiversity Aug 09, 2020
Kids planting the seeds and watching them grow gives a sense of purpose and responsibility.
Children will be inspired to eat the fruits and vegetables that they had grown and it will have a positive effect on their body.
A real happiness will be on their face if they are allowed to play in mud and plants in garden
children will have lots of fun and explore themselves to the outer environment.
Gardening is educational and develops new skills that many kids lack these days;
- Responsibility – from caring for plants
- Understanding – as they learn about cause and effect (for example, plants die without water, weeds compete with the plants, plants will be eaten up by insects etc.)
- Self-confidence – from achieving their goals and enjoying the food they have grown
- Love of nature – a chance to learn about the outdoor environment in a safe and pleasant place i.e. inside home or school
- Reasoning and discovery – learning about the science of plants, animals, weather, the environment, nutrition and simple construction
- Physical activity – doing something fun and productive
- Cooperation –shared play activity and teamwork by mingling with other kids
- Creativity – finding new and exciting ways to grow food
- Nutrition – learning about where fresh food comes from
- Value to food – they will come to know how difficult to grow food and they will not waste it.
In present day our kids have been prisoned and they go backward to talk and join with other kids and fear to make their move with others. This biodiversity parks on schools and homes sense good to involve them and make them more active.Make them play and hurt ; they can stand by themselves and learn many more.