Rosemary Health Benefits….
Indore Plants Sep 01, 2020
Every one heard about so many medicinal and aromatic plants. But only few know about it’s used. So in this article let us study about the uses and Health benefits of ROSEMARY.
It is a perennial evergreen herb, very fragrant in nature, which belongs to mint family lamiaceae. It is an easy growing herb which needs sunlight of minimum 4-5 hours a day.Plant also needs to be pruned regularly.
Health benefits of rosemary:
- Good source of Iron, Calcium and A vitamin B-6.
- Rich in anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
- It helps in improving the digestion.
- Aroma of Rosemary improves memory and concentration.
- Rosemary contains carnosic acid which protects against neurological problems.
- Reduces the formation of cancer-causing agents
- Helps in lowering the blood sugar level.
- Improves the eye health.
- Used for the extraction of essential oils.
How to use Rosemary??????.
1. It is used for garnishing and flavouring for variety of dishes.
2. Dried leaves Rosemary powder is used to prepare tea.
3. In hotels and restaurants used for plate decoration.
4. Add some of the leaves to drinking water and drink it.
5. Rosemary oil is used for good hair growth.
Rosemary, Aroma, Medicinal plant, Herbs etc
Written by: Sandhya