Papaya the delicious fruit.
Containers, Cultural Operations, Eco Friendly Concepts, Gardening, Gardening Tips, Health, Potting Mix, Urban Farming Dec 03, 2020
The papaya is an incredibly healthy tropical fruit loaded with many essential nutrients. Their sweet taste, vibrant color and, wide variety of health benefits they provide make them a popular fruit.
Health benefits of Papaya.
- Good eye health.
- Aids digestion.
- Boosts immunity.
- Helps in weight loss
- Better kidney health.
- Great for diabetes.
- Better cardiovascular health.
How to grow papaya in containers?
- Choose desired dwarf varieties.
Ex: Pusa dwarf and Pusa nanha.Select a suitable container which is around 15-20 inches.
2. Choose a nutrient-rich potting soil for the healthy development of the plant.
4.Place the plant where it receives 6-8 hours of sunlight.
5. Water thoroughly and monitor the moisture levels by keeping the soil damp but not soggy.
6. Fertilize the plant regularly with organically rich nutrients.
7. Monitor any pests and disease damage and use a preventive spray to control it.
8.Harvest the fruits at the right stage of maturity i,e, when the skin color of the fruit is turning yellow.
KEY WORDS: Papaya introduction, Health benefits and Container gardening.