Tips for choosing the best plants at the nursery.
Containers, Gardening, Indore Plants, LifeStyle Jan 07, 2021
Purchasing a plant requires patience, time, effort and money.
Just remember these tips when buying plants at a garden nursery. These tips will help you in choosing the best plants that’ll survive and thrive after you buy them.
- What type of plant.
whether the plant is sun loving, shade loving or indoor plants and check local climate adaptability.
2. Buy healthy and fresh looking plants.
3. Good size of a pot or grow bag and enable that there is space for good root development.
4. Look for pests attacks damaged or curled leaves.
5. The plant should be totally free from any diseases.
6. Check the Soil whether it is not infected by any fungal infections and grubs.
7. Do not buy flower plants in full bloom ensure that are in the bud developing stage.
8. Check for weeds.
9.Overall view of the nursery must be maintained.
10. You should know about the nature and requirements of the plants.
11.Roots should not come out from the drainage hole of the pots.
12. If it is fruit plants check if a grafted portion is there in the plant.
13.Fruit plants should be brought in fruit-bearing conditions.
Key words; Type of plant, choosing the best plant, Pests and Disease free.